Sunday, September 25, 2011

bad luck

i think i am cursed when it comes to getting items delivered to me in Ouagadougou. Anyone following this blog knows my pain related to getting my car...6 months after it was shipped!! so then i had my consumables shipment (also sent through Abidjan...bad idea). so, it finally arrives 6 months later. but the good news, is that i now have a real camera (no more iphone avant garde art). I have plenty of comfort food with my consumables and even some photos with my new camera.

Proof I bike every Sunday. Here is the wonderful group i bike with at one of our many regular coffee (sometimes beer) stops.
Otto in our current Koulouba house. posing for our new camera photo shoot practice.

Otto's buddy getting a haircut at the local shop. I couldn't convince Otto to get a hair cut there at the same time.

Random street scene. classic Africa!

No comments:

Post a Comment